Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another Bump in the Road - February 10, 2016

Lilit had a good night, but complained of some stomach pain this morning, so the doctors decided to rule out an obstruction via X-rays and postpone extubation until tomorrow, pending Lilit's condition then.

Update: The X-rays did not show anything concerning and Lilit was rather energetic today.  She should be extubated in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment