Lilit has been stable (including hemodynamically) since her surgery and, after careful consideration, the doctors plan to extubate her tomorrow morning to allow her to wake up.
Lilit is surrounded by love and covered in positive thoughts from every corner of he world. Thanks to everyone who has kept her in prayers, sent cards and gifts, donated to her Go Fund Me, and inquired about her status.
Update 6:00 pm - This afternoon the doctors decided to make an attempt at extubating Lilit. In order to do so, she would need to be awake, so they cut back on her sedation and monitored her breathing effort. Since her lungs are small, breathing on her own was too challenging for Lilit at this time, so she will remain heavily sedated and intubated likely until the surgery on Wednesday, as was the initial plan.