Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Quiet Weekend - January 23 & 24, 2016

Lilit is spending a calm and snowy weekend in her room at Mt. Sinai.  She has games to play, crafts to create, and videos from her friend Ella to watch.



Lilit even had time for a little interview.

Lilit-jan, how do you feel today? 
Well, why? 


What do you think about America? 
It's good, but I want to go back to the orphanage.



Did you like flying in an airplane? 
I didn't like it as it was too long to fly.



Have you ever seen as much snow as fell yesterday? Do you like snow? 
Yes, I saw so much snow in the yard of orphanage. Yes, I like it very much, but it's cold.



Are you ready for the doctors to make your back better? 
I'm ready if it's not painful, I'm not ready if it's painful.



What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I want to become a nurse.



Many people that you don't know love you. Do you have a message for them? 
I love them all, too. 

1 comment: